I like trading tapes and CD-Rs with other fans and 99% of fans are
However, I've put together these rules to make sure there is no miscommunication:
- Everything on my list is FOR TRADE ONLY. I will not sell any of
the recordings. I do not trade for blanks. If you don't have a trade
list, please review my wants list or my
collection page to see if there is something you can trade with
- All terms of the trade must be agreed to in advance by both parties
- Trades to be completed in a timely manner (no more than 2 weeks
- All U.S. trades must be sent first class mail. All international
trades must be sent air maill. Use of Priority Mail can be agreed
to in advance.
- None of the rules can be changed unless agreed to in advance.
- If you stiff me on a trade, I will post your name, e-mail address
and mailing address on my web site to notify others that you're a
bad trader -- so don't stiff me!
- All CDRs are to be recorded in Disc-At-Once mode (DAO). Please do
not send me discs that have those annoying nano-second gaps in between
- All CDR blanks must be of decent quality. Chances are that if you
got a great deal buying 100 blank CDRs for $9.99, there's a reason
-- they're of poor quality! The whole idea of transfering items from
tape to CDR is to improve the sound quality, so why not spend an extra
$20 and get some decent CDR blanks?
- I prefer CDRs with clear or white tapes as I typically apply labels
to them. Please do not write on the CDRs, instead please put the CDR
title on a post-it note.
- All CDRs mailed in the U.S. should be sent without jewel cases.
All CDRs mailed internationally should include the jewel cases in
order to protect the CDRs from damage.
- Set lists must be provided.
- Artwork to be provided either through e-mail or printed in color
on heavy stock paper.
[click to return to the for trade main
- I prefer to trade CDRs. I will only agree to a tape trade if it's
something I really, really want.
- All cassette copies must be on Maxell XLII or equivalent.
- All cassette tapes must be recorded at real time with Dolby NR off.
- All cassette tapes must be sent with their cases.
- Please do not write on the J-card. Please write the set list on
a separate piece of paper.
Copyright©2000-2001 Richard A. Manson